PermaTherm’s Fire Rated Panels
PermaTherm Fire Block, our line of advanced fire-rated panels with mineral wool cores, are in high demand due to their higher fire safety characteristics. Our mineral wool panels deliver a one-hour fire rating and are listed with UL, a global independent safety science company that provides a symbol of trust and safety.
In addition to the high resistance to fire as well as excellent thermal insulation performance, our fire resistant mineral wool panels offer a high R-value and can help keep people, plants, and properties safe in the event of fire. Additionally, our fire-rated panels have excellent sound-deadening properties, offering a notable reduction in airborne sound transfer.
PermaTherm’s fire-resistant wall panels are also:
- Non-combustible with melting temperatures in excess of 1800-2000˚F
- Effective when used to prevent the spread of fire without chemical additives
- Contain up to 75% post-industrial recycled content
- Have excellent thermal and acoustic insulating values
- Have a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Offer a variety of surface coatings including silicon-protected polyester (Ceram-a-Star), plastisol (Rel-Shield) and polyvinylidine fluoride resin (Trinar) with a wide specification of panel widths, thicknesses, and lengths
- Include integrated joint assemblies for architecturally demanding metal building systems
Learn how our fire resistant wall panels can help protect your walls, partitions, and ceilings. Contact our insulated metal panel manufacturing company online to find out more about our mineral wool panels.
Fire Resistant Mineral Wool Panels
PermaTherm’s mineral wool panels help architects and engineers create projects that protect people, properties, and equipment from fire hazards with customizable fire-rated panels that can be created in any length and from a variety of colors and textures to help meet specific design criteria. Alternative facings for our fire-resistant wall panels with mineral wool insulation include hot-dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel.
Our environmentally friendly fire-rated panels are prefabricated, so there is never any on-the-job waste. Additionally, our mineral wool panels can be recycled as they are fabricated from steel comprised of recycled content.
PermaTherm’s mineral wool panels can be used for a variety of applications including:
- Fire-resistant walls, partitions, and ceilings (interior/exterior)
- High-risk chemical and food processing facilities
- Packing and distribution centers
- Food and drink processing
- Factories and offices
- Supermarkets and fast food outlets
Our customer service representatives are waiting to learn about your application and project expectations. Call PermaTherm to learn more about our fire-rated panels with mineral wool insulation or to find out more about our metal insulated panels and our comprehensive panel accessories. We can help you create the best performance package available.