PermaTherm: Premier Manufacturer of Insulated Metal Panels
PermaTherm's core competency is the application, design and manufacture of insulated metal panels and accessories for the low-cost construction of highly thermally-efficient metal building systems, including commercial, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, retail and even zero-energy residential applications. Our insulated metal panels are versatile and are suitable as a cost-effective, thermally-efficient alternative to brick, wood, cinderblock or bare metal sheathing over a steel grid. Additionally, our modular sandwich panels are customizable, using high R-value polystyrene cores with a variety of steel skins for tailor-made metal building systems.
PermaTherm’s metal structural insulated panels are superior to any similar panel product on the market, and here’s why:
- We have the highest R-value insulated metal panels available. We provide 4.75 “R” per inch, and can create customizable metal panels up to 12 inches thick! PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels are not limited by thickness constraints, allowing us to offer more R-value than any other panel on the market.
- There is no loss of R-value over time. All other metal panels lose their thermal resistance (R-value) over time. Some metal panels offer higher initial R-values, but those values will decrease in time. It’s a fact. Your energy bills will increase as that R-value decreases – this won’t happen with PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels.
- We provide the lowest cost-per-inch of performance (R-value and strength) hands down! PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels are the most economically-efficient, high-performance metal panels on the market.
- There is no stronger panel available. PermaTherm’s metal panels provide high-quality thermal performance as well as strength and durability to reinforce the structure of any type of metal building systems. PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels have been utilized to construct hurricane resistant insulated metal buildings! Go ahead - park a truck on them.
- Fast construction. Thanks to our “tongue-and-groove” insulated metal panels installation system, we are able to construct metal building systems much more rapidly than general construction times – PermaTherm saves you time and money!
- Green value. PermaTherm’s metal panels are custom-made to order, so there is no on-the-job waste, no matter what your application. Metal building systems comprised from our thermally-efficient insulated metal panels have a lower energy demand, and our exterior metal and interior core material are either recyclable or are made from recycled content. No other type of panel insulation core can be recycled.
- We can help you design your building. Come to us with your application and we’ll design your insulated metal buildings for you, ensuring that you are provided with the best performance package available.
- Customer service: Our sales and customer service representatives ensure that we will provide the best building envelope for your application, taking into account your lead times, color choices and budget. We care – we will take the time to learn about your application and your project expectations, and our metal building systems will consistently stay on-budget.
- Rapid lead times. Often, customers will have to wait two to three months to receive insulated metal panels from competitors. PermaTherm’s lead times are among the fastest available.
There is not a job too large or too small for us to handle. See why PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels are the best for you by contacting our insulated metal panel manufacturing company online.
Thermally-Efficient Metal Building Systems
Our insulated metal panels are versatile, and can be used in any type of metal building systems, eliminating the expense of constructing a building system with insulation as an add-on.
PermaTherm’s metal panels are particularly ideal for any cold storage application (warehouses, refrigeration or freezers and coolers). Metal building systems constructed with PermaTherm’s insulated metal panels are a cost-effective investment for industrial, institutional, retail or commercial buildings each with the possibility of LEED credits. Our thermally-efficient panels can also reduce construction costs.
Save time, money and energy with PermaTherm’s durable, environmentally-friendly insulated metal panels. Our customer service representatives are waiting to talk to you about our custom-made metal building systems for any type of application. Let us provide you with the best performance package available! Call us toll-free at .
Do you have questions about our products?
Would you like one of our knowledgeable representatives to contact you to discuss how our insulated panels save you time and money and deliver strong results for your project? Just fill out our short form and we will follow up with you within 24 hours.